OUR GOALS ARE:
- To provide people an opportunity to receive salvation in Jesus Christ, spiritual discipleship, and growth.
- To locate, and bring the poor or homeless person to the place of healing, where they can enter and successfully complete community job training and other programs, receive low cost housing and reintegrate into society.
- To work with others in the city to help form programs and policies using our experience with homeless persons.
- To bring awareness of poor and homeless issues and needs to the attention of the community.
- To work to change laws which are discriminatory to homeless and poor, of all nationalities.
- To legally give services to Hispanic and other refugees. A safe place; a free, Spanish-language day shelter with lunch, Bible studies, ESL, counseling, clothing, laundry facilities, bathrooms, showers.